0.8 lb turkey cutlets
~ 1 T fresh mint
1 bunch parsley (I just shave the main bunch of leaves from the stems with a sharp knife)
1 small wedge goat cheese (4 oz? not sure)
3-4 slices country-style bacon
- Put the mint, parsley, cheese and pepper into a food processor, pulse
- Pound the turkey cutlets out, then spread the parsley mixture on them, fold, and wrap with bacon. Use toothpicks to secure.
- Heat oven to 350º
- Heat a frying pan that you can transfer to the oven (ie, metal handles). Put the turkey roulades on the pan and sear on as many sides and you can, about 2 minutes a surface.
- Splash about 1/4 cup of red wine into the pan, and transfer to the oven
- Cook for about 10 minutes, then turn roulades over and cook another 5 minutes.