Thursday, July 24, 2008

Personal Statement

I can't post this on http://nancycooper.blogspot.com, but I can post it here...

  • I am a patriot
    I believe in due process
    I believe in the rule of law
    I believe justice will eventually be done
    I believe the safety and well-being of Bella and Katie is paramount
    I don't believe in trying cases in the media
    I believe in the presumption of innocence
    I believe that each person has the right to proclaim their beliefs publicly
  • I am proud of each and every one of my friends for standing up and proclaiming their beliefs in pursuit of a cause they believe in
    I miss Nancy more each day

I did cook a very nice meal for the R. family tonight and dropped it off, I hope they enjoy it. In a time like this, it's nice to set goals for oneself that are achievable...I can check "cook for the R's" off my list now. That is a great comfort.

I rotisserie'd two chickens, make a Greek salad with Farmer Fred's cucumbers and herbs from my garden, made a potato, green bean and yellow squash salad (all Farmer Fred produce) and a double batch of the baked Macaroni & Cheese that I've referenced before.

1 comment:

Michael Czeiszperger said...

Well said. We are in awe of not only the amount of work you've put in to this, but your attitude to a hugely difficult situation.